An enhanced cell-based smoothed finite element method for the analysis of Reissner–Mindlin plate bending problems involving distorted mesh
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 95, Issue 4, pages 288–312, 27 July 2013
How to Cite
Wu, C. T. and Wang, H. P. (2013), An enhanced cell-based smoothed finite element method for the analysis of Reissner–Mindlin plate bending problems involving distorted mesh. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 95: 288–312. doi: 10.1002/nme.4506
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!