Preprint ANL/MCS-P2099-0612, Mathematics and Computer Science Division, Argonne National Laboratory
Using Krylov subspace and spectral methods for solving complementarity problems in many-body contact dynamics simulation†
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 95, Issue 7, pages 541–561, 17 August 2013
How to Cite
Heyn, T., Anitescu, M., Tasora, A. and Negrut, D. (2013), Using Krylov subspace and spectral methods for solving complementarity problems in many-body contact dynamics simulation. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 95: 541–561. doi: 10.1002/nme.4513
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CMMI0840442
- Italian Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 2007Z7K4ZB
- Office of Advanced Scientific Computing Research, Office of Science, US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!