Weakly enforced essential boundary conditions for NURBS-embedded and trimmed NURBS geometries on the basis of the finite cell method
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 95, Issue 10, pages 811–846, 7 September 2013
How to Cite
Ruess, M., Schillinger, D., Bazilevs, Y., Varduhn, V. and Rank, E. (2013), Weakly enforced essential boundary conditions for NURBS-embedded and trimmed NURBS geometries on the basis of the finite cell method. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 95: 811–846. doi: 10.1002/nme.4522
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: Ra624/15-2
- ARO. Grant Number: W911NF-11-1-0083
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!