Second-order convected particle domain interpolation (CPDI2) with enrichment for weak discontinuities at material interfaces
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 95, Issue 11, pages 928–952, 14 September 2013
How to Cite
Sadeghirad, A., Brannon, R.M. and Guilkey, J.E. (2013), Second-order convected particle domain interpolation (CPDI2) with enrichment for weak discontinuities at material interfaces. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 95: 928–952. doi: 10.1002/nme.4526
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!