3D-FEM formulations of limit analysis methods for porous pressure-sensitive materials
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 95, Issue 10, pages 847–870, 7 September 2013
How to Cite
Pastor, F., Kondo, D. and Pastor, J. (2013), 3D-FEM formulations of limit analysis methods for porous pressure-sensitive materials. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 95: 847–870. doi: 10.1002/nme.4527
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!