Automatic spectral coarse spaces for robust finite element tearing and interconnecting and balanced domain decomposition algorithms
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 95, Issue 11, pages 953–990, 14 September 2013
How to Cite
Spillane, N. and Rixen, D.J. (2013), Automatic spectral coarse spaces for robust finite element tearing and interconnecting and balanced domain decomposition algorithms. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 95: 953–990. doi: 10.1002/nme.4534
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!