Modal-based goal-oriented error assessment for timeline-dependent quantities in transient dynamics
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 95, Issue 8, pages 685–720, 24 August 2013
How to Cite
Verdugo, F., Parés, N. and Díez, P. (2013), Modal-based goal-oriented error assessment for timeline-dependent quantities in transient dynamics. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 95: 685–720. doi: 10.1002/nme.4538
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!