Agency Problems between Managers and Employees in Nonprofit Organizations: A Discrete Choice Experiment
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Nonprofit Management and Leadership
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 63–85, Autumn (Fall) 2013
How to Cite
Van Puyvelde, S., Caers, R., Du Bois, C. and Jegers, M. (2013), Agency Problems between Managers and Employees in Nonprofit Organizations: A Discrete Choice Experiment. Nonprofit Management and Leadership, 24: 63–85. doi: 10.1002/nml.21081
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!