E. Gil Clary is associate professor of psychology at the College of St. Catherine.
Volunteers' motivations: A functional strategy for the recruitment, placement, and retention of volunteers
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1992 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Nonprofit Management and Leadership
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 333–350, Summer 1992
How to Cite
Clary, E. G., Snyder, M. and Ridge, R. (1992), Volunteers' motivations: A functional strategy for the recruitment, placement, and retention of volunteers. Nonprofit Management and Leadership, 2: 333–350. doi: 10.1002/nml.4130020403
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!