Head of policy analysis and research at the National Council for Voluntary Organisations, London.
Innovation by nonprofit organizations: Policy and research issues
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1993 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Nonprofit Management and Leadership
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 397–414, Summer 1993
How to Cite
Perri 6 (1993), Innovation by nonprofit organizations: Policy and research issues. Nonprofit Management and Leadership, 3: 397–414. doi: 10.1002/nml.4130030406
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!