Allen M. Omoto Assistant professor of psychology at the University of Kansas.
Aids volunteers and their motivations: Theoretical issues and practical concerns
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1993 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Nonprofit Management and Leadership
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 157–176, Winter 1993
How to Cite
Omoto, A. M. and Snyder, M. (1993), Aids volunteers and their motivations: Theoretical issues and practical concerns. Nonprofit Management and Leadership, 4: 157–176. doi: 10.1002/nml.4130040204
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2006
- American Foundation for AIDS Research, the National Institute of Mental Health, the University of Kansas, and the University of Minnesota
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!