Eugene H. Melan is an associate professor in the Department of Management Studies at Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York. Formerly a program manager for quality at the IBM Product Development Laboratory in Kingston, New York, he has had over twenty years' experience in product quality, reliability, and total quality improvement. A Fellow of the American Society for Quality Control, he has published a number of papers on process quality improvement.
Process management: A unifying framework for improvement
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1989 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
National Productivity Review
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 395–406, Autumn (Fall) 1989
How to Cite
Melan, E. H. (1989), Process management: A unifying framework for improvement. Natl. Prod. Rev., 8: 395–406. doi: 10.1002/npr.4040080407
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!