Ion selectivity of the channels formed by pardaxin, an lonophore, in bilayer membranes
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 151–155, May/June 1995
How to Cite
Shi, Y. L., Edwards, C. and Lazarovici, P. (1995), Ion selectivity of the channels formed by pardaxin, an lonophore, in bilayer membranes. Nat. Toxins, 3: 151–155. doi: 10.1002/nt.2620030306
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 1995
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!