Monotone difference schemes stabilized by discrete mollification for strongly degenerate parabolic equations
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 38–62, January 2012
How to Cite
Acosta, C. D., Bürger, R. and Mejía, C. E. (2012), Monotone difference schemes stabilized by discrete mollification for strongly degenerate parabolic equations. Numer. Methods Partial Differential Eq., 28: 38–62. doi: 10.1002/num.20606
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2009
- Fondap in Applied Mathematics. Grant Number: Project 15000001
- BASAL project CMM, Universidad de Chile and Centro de Investigación en Ingeniería Matemática (CI2MA)
- Universidad de Concepción. Grant Number: Project AMIRA P996/INNOVA 08CM01-17
- Fondecyt. Grant Number: Project 1090456
- Universidad Nacional de Colombia. Grant Number: DIMA Project 20201005601
- Universidad Nacional de Colombia. Grant Number: DIME 20101007960
- COLCIENCIAS. Grant Number: Project 1118-48925120
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!