Superconvergence of a stabilized finite element approximation for the Stokes equations using a local coarse mesh L2 projection
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 115–126, January 2012
How to Cite
Li, J., Mei, L. and Chen, Z. (2012), Superconvergence of a stabilized finite element approximation for the Stokes equations using a local coarse mesh L2 projection. Numer. Methods Partial Differential Eq., 28: 115–126. doi: 10.1002/num.20610
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2010
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 10701001, 10971164
- Natural Science Basic Research Plan in Shaanxi Province of China. Grant Number: SJ08A14
- NSERC/AERI/Foundation CMG Chair
- iCORE Chair Funds in Reservoir Simulation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!