A discontinuous finite volume element method for second-order elliptic problems
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 425–440, March 2012
How to Cite
Bi, C. and Liu, M. (2012), A discontinuous finite volume element method for second-order elliptic problems. Numer. Methods Partial Differential Eq., 28: 425–440. doi: 10.1002/num.20626
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- Project of Shandong Province Higher Educational Science and Technology Program. Grant Numbers: 10601045, J09LA01
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!