An optimal-order error estimate for a Galerkin-mixed finite-element time-stepping procedure for porous media flows
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 707–719, March 2012
How to Cite
Chen, F.-x., Chen, H.-z. and Wang, H. (2012), An optimal-order error estimate for a Galerkin-mixed finite-element time-stepping procedure for porous media flows. Numer. Methods Partial Differential Eq., 28: 707–719. doi: 10.1002/num.20652
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10971254
- Tianyuan Mathematical Fund. Grant Number: 10926100
- National Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: Y2007A14
- Young Scientists Fund of Shandong Province. Grant Number: 2008BS01008
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: EAR-0934747
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!