Analysis of the singular function boundary integral method for a biharmonic problem with one boundary singularity
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 749–767, May 2012
How to Cite
Christodoulou, E., Elliotis, M., Georgiou, G. and Xenophontos, C. (2012), Analysis of the singular function boundary integral method for a biharmonic problem with one boundary singularity. Numer. Methods Partial Differential Eq., 28: 749–767. doi: 10.1002/num.20654
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!