On a hierarchical error estimator combined with a stabilized method for the Navier–Stokes equations
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 782–806, May 2012
How to Cite
Araya, R., Poza, A. H. and Valentin, F. (2012), On a hierarchical error estimator combined with a stabilized method for the Navier–Stokes equations. Numer. Methods Partial Differential Eq., 28: 782–806. doi: 10.1002/num.20656
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2010
- CONICYT (FONDECYT Projects, FONDAP and BASAL projects CMM). Grant Numbers: 1070698, 7080170
- Universidad de Chile and CI2MA
- Universidad de Concepción, CONICYT Fellowship
- CNPq/Brazil. Grant Numbers: 302730/2009-5, 475543/2009-2
- FAPERJ/Brazil. Grant Number: E-26/100.519/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!