A block preconditioning technique for the streamfunction-vorticity formulation of the Navier-Stokes equations
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 888–898, May 2012
How to Cite
Fairag, F. A. and Wathen, A. J. (2012), A block preconditioning technique for the streamfunction-vorticity formulation of the Navier-Stokes equations. Numer. Methods Partial Differential Eq., 28: 888–898. doi: 10.1002/num.20661
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2010
- British Council in Saudi Arabia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!