A relaxation method of an alternating iterative MFS algorithm for the Cauchy problem associated with the two-dimensional modified Helmholtz equation
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 899–925, May 2012
How to Cite
Marin, L. (2012), A relaxation method of an alternating iterative MFS algorithm for the Cauchy problem associated with the two-dimensional modified Helmholtz equation. Numer. Methods Partial Differential Eq., 28: 899–925. doi: 10.1002/num.20664
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2010
- Romanian Ministry of Education, Research and Innovation (IDEI Programme, Exploratory Research Projects). Grant Number: PN II-ID-PCE-1248/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!