Fourth-order compact scheme with local mesh refinement for option pricing in jump-diffusion model
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 1079–1098, May 2012
How to Cite
Lee, S. T. and Sun, H.-W. (2012), Fourth-order compact scheme with local mesh refinement for option pricing in jump-diffusion model. Numer. Methods Partial Differential Eq., 28: 1079–1098. doi: 10.1002/num.20677
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2009
- FDCT of Macao. Grant Number: 033/2009/A
- University of Macau. Grant Numbers: UL020/08-Y3/MAT/JXQ01/FST, RG057/09-10S/SHW/FST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!