This work has been authored by a contractor of the U.S. Government under contract number DE-AC52-07NA27344. Accordingly, the U.S. Government retains a nonexclusive, royalty-free license to publish or reproduce the published form of this contribution, or allow others to do so, for U.S. Government purposes.
A fluid-fluid interaction method using decoupled subproblems and differing time steps†
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2011
Published 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 1283–1308, July 2012
How to Cite
Connors, J. M. and Howell, J. S. (2012), A fluid-fluid interaction method using decoupled subproblems and differing time steps. Numer. Methods Partial Differential Eq., 28: 1283–1308. doi: 10.1002/num.20681
- Issue online: 20 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2010
- U.S. Department of Energy by Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. Grant Numbers: DE-AC52-07NA27344, LLNL-JRNL-461451
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DMS 0508260, 0810385
- Center for Nonlinear Analysis (CNA), National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMS 0635983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!