First author is member of CONICET, Argentina
Exponentially fitted discontinuous Galerkin schemes for singularly perturbed problems
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 1747–1777, November 2012
How to Cite
Lombardi, A. L. and Pietra, P. (2012), Exponentially fitted discontinuous Galerkin schemes for singularly perturbed problems. Numer. Methods Partial Differential Eq., 28: 1747–1777. doi: 10.1002/num.20701
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2010
- Agencia Nacional para la Promoción Científica y Tecnológica (ANPCyT). Grant Number: PICT 17-33617
- Academic Cooperation Project between European Union and Latin America, Partial Differential Equations in Industry and Engineering
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!