The stability and convergence of two linearized finite difference schemes for the nonlinear epitaxial growth model
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 1893–1915, November 2012
How to Cite
Qiao, Z., Sun, Z.-z. and Zhang, Z. (2012), The stability and convergence of two linearized finite difference schemes for the nonlinear epitaxial growth model. Numer. Methods Partial Differential Eq., 28: 1893–1915. doi: 10.1002/num.20707
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2010
- Hong Kong RGC. Grant Number: HKBU201710
- FRG grants (Hong Kong Baptist University). Grant Number: FRG2/09-10/034
- National NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 10871044, 10601007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!