A penalty method for numerically handling dispersive equations with incompatible initial and boundary data
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 1996–2009, November 2012
How to Cite
Flyer, N., Qin, Z. and Temam, R. (2012), A penalty method for numerically handling dispersive equations with incompatible initial and boundary data. Numer. Methods Partial Differential Eq., 28: 1996–2009. doi: 10.1002/num.21693
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2011
- National Science Foundation
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF-DMS-0906440
- Research Fund of Indiana University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!