A theoretical analysis of a new finite volume scheme for second order hyperbolic equations on general nonconforming multidimensional spatial meshes
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 1–39, January 2013
How to Cite
Bradji, A. (2013), A theoretical analysis of a new finite volume scheme for second order hyperbolic equations on general nonconforming multidimensional spatial meshes. Numer. Methods Partial Differential Eq., 29: 1–39. doi: 10.1002/num.21697
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2011
- Algerian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research. Grant Number: B01120090113
- PNR Project EMNDG (ANDRU)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!