Numerical analysis of a locking-free mixed finite element method for a bending moment formulation of Reissner-Mindlin plate model
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 40–63, January 2013
How to Cite
da Veiga, L. B., Mora, D. and Rodríguez, R. (2013), Numerical analysis of a locking-free mixed finite element method for a bending moment formulation of Reissner-Mindlin plate model. Numer. Methods Partial Differential Eq., 29: 40–63. doi: 10.1002/num.21698
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2011
- CONICYT-Chile (FONDECYT). Grant Number: 11100180
- BASAL project CMM
- Universidad de Chile
- Centro de Investigación en Ingeniería Matemática
- Universidad de Concepción
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!