Biquadratic finite volume element method based on optimal stress points for second order hyperbolic equations
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 738–756, May 2013
How to Cite
Yu, C. and Li, Y. (2013), Biquadratic finite volume element method based on optimal stress points for second order hyperbolic equations. Numer. Methods Partial Differential Eq., 29: 738–756. doi: 10.1002/num.21724
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10971082
- NSAF of China. Grant Number: 11076014
- ‘985’ programme of Jilin University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!