Finite volume element method for monotone nonlinear elliptic problems
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 1097–1120, July 2013
How to Cite
Bi, C., Lin, Y. and Yang, M. (2013), Finite volume element method for monotone nonlinear elliptic problems. Numer. Methods Partial Differential Eq., 29: 1097–1120. doi: 10.1002/num.21747
- Issue online: 23 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2011
- Shandong Rovince Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: ZR2010AM004, ZR2010AQ020
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11201405
- Projects of Shandong Province Higher Educational Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: J10LA01, J11LA09
- RGF of SAR Hong Kong, China (PolyU 5017/09P), PolyU G-U946 and NSERC (Canada)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!