Asymptotic-preserving Godunov-type numerical schemes for hyperbolic systems with stiff and nonstiff relaxation terms
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 1149–1172, July 2013
How to Cite
Berthon, C., Chalons, C. and Turpault, R. (2013), Asymptotic-preserving Godunov-type numerical schemes for hyperbolic systems with stiff and nonstiff relaxation terms. Numer. Methods Partial Differential Eq., 29: 1149–1172. doi: 10.1002/num.21749
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!