This material is partially based upon work while serving at the National Science Foundation.
Efficient linear solvers for incompressible flow simulations using Scott-Vogelius finite elements†
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 1217–1237, July 2013
How to Cite
Cousins, B. R., Borne, S. L., Linke, A., Rebholz, L. G. and Wang, Z. (2013), Efficient linear solvers for incompressible flow simulations using Scott-Vogelius finite elements. Numer. Methods Partial Differential Eq., 29: 1217–1237. doi: 10.1002/num.21752
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMS0914478, DMS-0913017, DMS1112593
- DFG Research Center MATHEON, Berlin
- Laney Graduate School of Arts and Science (Emory University), Computational Science Research and Partnerships (SciDAC) Division, Office of Advanced Scientific Computing Research, U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC05-000R22725
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!