Analysis of the fractional Kawahara equation using an implicit fully discrete local discontinuous Galerkin method
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1441–1458, September 2013
How to Cite
Wei, L., He, Y. and Tang, B. (2013), Analysis of the fractional Kawahara equation using an implicit fully discrete local discontinuous Galerkin method. Numer. Methods Partial Differential Eq., 29: 1441–1458. doi: 10.1002/num.21756
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11271298
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!