WEB-spline based mesh-free finite element analysis for the heat equation and the time-dependent Navier–Stokes equation: A survey
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 1322–1340, July 2013
How to Cite
Chaudhary, S. and Srinivas Kumar, V.V.K. (2013), WEB-spline based mesh-free finite element analysis for the heat equation and the time-dependent Navier–Stokes equation: A survey. Numer. Methods Partial Differential Eq., 29: 1322–1340. doi: 10.1002/num.21757
- Issue online: 23 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!