An orthogonal subspace minimization method for finding multiple solutions to the defocusing nonlinear Schrödinger equation with symmetry
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1778–1800, September 2013
How to Cite
Wang, C. and Zhou, J. (2013), An orthogonal subspace minimization method for finding multiple solutions to the defocusing nonlinear Schrödinger equation with symmetry. Numer. Methods Partial Differential Eq., 29: 1778–1800. doi: 10.1002/num.21776
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2011
- NSF. Grant Number: DMS-0713872/0820372/1115384
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!