Moving collocation method for a reaction-diffusion equation with a traveling heat source
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 2047–2060, November 2013
How to Cite
Liang, K. and Zhu, H. (2013), Moving collocation method for a reaction-diffusion equation with a traveling heat source. Numer. Methods Partial Differential Eq., 29: 2047–2060. doi: 10.1002/num.21788
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
- Tian Yuan Special Funds of the National Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11226311
- Scientific Research Funds of Shooxing University. Grant Number: 20115013
- Zheijiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: Y6110252
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!