Superconvergence of fully discrete splitting positive definite mixed FEM for hyperbolic equations
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 175–186, January 2014
How to Cite
Wang, F., Chen, Y. and Tang, Y. (2014), Superconvergence of fully discrete splitting positive definite mixed FEM for hyperbolic equations. Numer. Methods Partial Differential Eq., 30: 175–186. doi: 10.1002/num.21802
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11271145
- Foundation for Talent Introduction of Guangdong Provincial University, and the Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20114407110009
- The Project of Department of Education of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 2012KJCX0036
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!