Numerical scheme for a scalar conservation law with memory
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 239–264, January 2014
How to Cite
Peszyńska, M. (2014), Numerical scheme for a scalar conservation law with memory. Numer. Methods Partial Differential Eq., 30: 239–264. doi: 10.1002/num.21806
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMS 1115827 (“Hybrid modeling in porous media”), DMS 0511190 (“Model Adaptivity for porous media”), and Department of Energy grant 98089 (“Modeling, analysis, and simulation of preferential flow”)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!