Shape optimization in the Navier-Stokes flow with thermal effects
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
Special Issue: Special Issue on Geophysical Flows Dedicated to Professors Ismael Herrera and Kaitai Li
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1700–1715, September 2014
How to Cite
Yan, W. and Gao, Z. (2014), Shape optimization in the Navier-Stokes flow with thermal effects. Numer. Methods Partial Differential Eq., 30: 1700–1715. doi: 10.1002/num.21818
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 11371288, 11001025, 11001216
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!