A new boundary layer equation and its application to the flow in turbo-machinery
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
Special Issue: Special Issue on Geophysical Flows Dedicated to Professors Ismael Herrera and Kaitai Li
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1455–1483, September 2014
How to Cite
Li, K., Chen, H., Zhang, Y. and Wang, S. (2014), A new boundary layer equation and its application to the flow in turbo-machinery. Numer. Methods Partial Differential Eq., 30: 1455–1483. doi: 10.1002/num.21844
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2013
- NKBRP of China. Grant Number: 2011CB706505
- Xian Jiaoda SER Turbo-Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!