Nonoverlapping discretization methods for partial differential equations
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
Special Issue: Special Issue on Geophysical Flows Dedicated to Professors Ismael Herrera and Kaitai Li
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1427–1454, September 2014
How to Cite
Herrera, I., de la Cruz, L. M. and Rosas-Medina, A. (2014), Nonoverlapping discretization methods for partial differential equations. Numer. Methods Partial Differential Eq., 30: 1427–1454. doi: 10.1002/num.21852
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
- 1Mathematical modelling in science and engineering: an axiomatic approach, Wiley, Hpboken, N.J., 2012, p. 243.and ,
- 2President's Information Technology Advisory Committee: PITAC, Computational Science: Ensuring America's Competitiveness, Report to the President, June 2005, P. 104. Available at: www.nitrd.gow/pitac.
- 3DDM Organization, Proceedings of 21 International Conferences on Domain Decomposition Methods, Available at: www.ddm.org, accessed on 2012.
- 4The derived-vector space framework and four general purposes massively parallel DDM algorithms, Eng Anal Bound Elem 37 (2013), 646–657.and
- 5A. Carrillo-Ledesma and A. Rosas-Medina A brief overview of non-overlapping domain decomposition methods, Geofis Int 50 (2011), 445–463.,
- 13Parallel algorithms for computational models of geophysical systems, Geofís Int, to appear., , and ,
- 14The multipliers-free dual primal domain decomposition methods for nonsymmetric matrices, Numer Meth Partial Differential Equation 27 (2011), 1262–1289, 2011. (Published on line April 28, 2010) DOI 10.1002/Num. 20581., and ,
- 15Domain decomposition methods: algorithms and theory, Springer Series in Computational Mathematics, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2005, p. 450.and ,
- 16Iterative methods for sparse linear systems, SIAM, Philadelphia, 2003, p. 447.,