Dedicate to Professor Kaitai Li on occasion of his 75th birthday.
A class of finite volume schemes of arbitrary order on nonuniform meshes†
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
Special Issue: Special Issue on Geophysical Flows Dedicated to Professors Ismael Herrera and Kaitai Li
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1614–1632, September 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Q. and Zou, Q. (2014), A class of finite volume schemes of arbitrary order on nonuniform meshes. Numer. Methods Partial Differential Eq., 30: 1614–1632. doi: 10.1002/num.21853
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of Science (Q.Z.). Grant Number: 11001282
- Guanadong Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: S2011040003030
- Natural Science Foundation of China (Q.Z.). Grant Number: 11171359
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!