Analysis of Schrödinger operators with inverse square potentials II: FEM and approximation of eigenfunctions in the periodic case
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 1130–1151, July 2014
How to Cite
Hunsicker, E., Li, H., Nistor, V. and Uski, V. (2014), Analysis of Schrödinger operators with inverse square potentials II: FEM and approximation of eigenfunctions in the periodic case. Numer. Methods Partial Differential Eq., 30: 1130–1151. doi: 10.1002/num.21861
- Issue online: 26 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
- Leverhulme Trust (E.H.). Grant Number: J11695
- NSF (H.L.). Grant Number: 1158839
- NSF (V.N.). Grant Number: OCI-0749202 and DMS-1016556
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!