Relation between PVM schemes and simple Riemann solvers
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 1315–1341, July 2014
How to Cite
Morales de Luna, T., Castro Díaz, M. J. and Parés, C. (2014), Relation between PVM schemes and simple Riemann solvers. Numer. Methods Partial Differential Eq., 30: 1315–1341. doi: 10.1002/num.21871
- Issue online: 26 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2013
- Spanish Government and FEDER through Research (projects MTM2012–38383-C02-01 and MTM2012–38383-C02-02)
- Andalusian Government (projects P11-RNM7069 and P11-FQM8179)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!