2010 Mathematics Subject Classification. Primary 65D10, 65M06, 65Q30; Secondary 35K55, 92C45
A Mickens-type discretization of a diffusive model with nonpolynomial advection/convection and reaction terms
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
How to Cite
Macías-Díaz, J. E. and Villa-Morales, J. (2014), A Mickens-type discretization of a diffusive model with nonpolynomial advection/convection and reaction terms. Numer. Methods Partial Differential Eq.. doi: 10.1002/num.21909
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!