Focus on Research Methods
Clinical trials in the 21st century: The case for participant-centered research¶
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 530–539, December 2001
How to Cite
Gross, D. and Fogg, L. (2001), Clinical trials in the 21st century: The case for participant-centered research. Res. Nurs. Health, 24: 530–539. doi: 10.1002/nur.10010
The authors thank members of the Rush University College of Nursing who read and responded to previous drafts of this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2001
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2000
- National Institute for Nursing Research. Grant Number: RO1-NRO4085
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.