Effects of individual and family hardiness on caregiver depression and fatigue†
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 37–48, February 2002
How to Cite
Clark, P. C. (2002), Effects of individual and family hardiness on caregiver depression and fatigue. Res. Nurs. Health, 25: 37–48. doi: 10.1002/nur.10014
The author acknowledges Dr. Kathleen B. King for her guidance during the research process and her invaluable comments during preparation of this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.