Assistant Chief, Nursing Research Service.
Focus on Research Methods
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 76–84, February 2002
How to Cite
Patrician, P. A. (2002), Multiple imputation for missing data. Res. Nurs. Health, 25: 76–84. doi: 10.1002/nur.10015
The author thanks Linda Aiken, Douglas Sloane, and Julie Sochalski for reviewing earlier drafts and Paul D. Allison for his thoughtful critique of this paper.
The opinions or assertions contained here are the private views of the author and are not to be construed as official or as reflecting the views of the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense.
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2001
- National Institute for Nursing Research. Grant Number: NR02280
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: HS08603
- Army Nurse Corps
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.