A randomized trial of behavioral management for continence with older rural women¶
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 3–13, February 2002
How to Cite
Dougherty, M. C., Dwyer, J. W., Pendergast, J. F., Boyington, A. R., Tomlinson, B. U., Coward, R. T., Duncan, R. P., Vogel, B. and Rooks, L. G. (2002), A randomized trial of behavioral management for continence with older rural women. Res. Nurs. Health, 25: 3–13. doi: 10.1002/nur.10016
Consultants to the project were Dr. Cheryl Cox, University of Massachusetts at Lowell, Dr. Jean Wyman, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, and Dr. Regula Herzog, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. We thank the Johnson & Johnson company (Milltown, NJ) for their generous donation of absorbent products for this research project.
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2001
- National Institute of Nursing Research, National Institutes of Health (Nursing model: Urinary incontinence for older, rural women). Grant Number: R01 NR 3139
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.