It's B-a-a-a-a-a-a-ck, or How to live with the new APA manual
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 1–2, February 2002
How to Cite
Baggs, J. G. and Froman, R. D. (2002), It's B-a-a-a-a-a-a-ck, or How to live with the new APA manual. Res. Nurs. Health, 25: 1–2. doi: 10.1002/nur.10018
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.